Visit the CalMAN 5 Overview for more information and try the FREE demo
Save with CalMAN 5 Bundled Tools
CalMAN 5 Basic calibration software makes it easy and fast to achieve accurate, beautiful images in your home theater.
Since it was introduced six years ago, CalMAN has redefined the industry standard of video calibration software, making what was previously a highly technical undertaking into a guided, step-by-step process of following on-screen prompts to perform visually defined tasks.
The result is a picture showing all the details, even those subtle gradations of near-black grays that may have been previously crushed together into a uniform dark mass on your uncalibrated display. The goal is to ensure that you see a movie as close as you can to the way the director saw it in the reference screening room. (Click here for more detail on the benefits of calibration.)
CalMAN 5 assumes no previous knowledge and contains nested levels of help and documentation. That is, if you're not interested in the theory, you don't have to learn the theory. But whenever you'd like to dig deeper, there's a link in CalMAN that will take you to more information.
CalMAN 5 Basic gives you everything you need to do a great job of calibrating your home theater, including an unrivaled tutorial and guided step-by-step workflow that explains exactly what you need to know to do a good job of each step.
Key features of CalMAN 5 include:
- A greatly improved user interface
- A vastly expanded help system, with extensive tutorials on calibration topics
- A helpful new preset selection tool
- The innovative CalMAN 5 dynamic range control
- Printing reports
- The greatest selection of charts and graphs available
- Support for a large array of color meters and video pattern discs. (See the hardware support matrix.)
- Email, forum, and Skype support
The CalMAN 5 software can be downloaded here.